Safety analyses of mining and disposal facilities are extremely complex tasks. As system service provider, we offer consulting, data acquisition, modelling, calculation, and monitoring from a single source, thus ensuring fast and end-to-end processing. The modelling of complex structures in the rock or on the surface, the dispersion of substances via water or air, or the simulation of operating processes are the basis for many safety-related analyses.
We have extensive know-how in the three-dimensional modelling of the interactions between different processes in different media. The recording and computer-aided analysis of large amounts of data and the handling of large structures through parallel processing in networked computer systems are among our strengths. Our work is based on verified and validated computer programmes. The very sensitive analysis and interpretation of the results is carried out by our experienced specialists. A clear presentation of the results as a basis for an effective and comprehensible evaluation is very important to us.
Our range of services in this field includes:
- Problem analyses
- Model generation
- Implementation of complex numerical model calculations (mechanical, thermal, chemical, and hydraulic processes including their mutual coupling)
- Probabilistic safety analyses
- Monte-Carlo simulations to calculate radiation exposure
- Analysis and interpretation of results
- Preparation of safety analyses