We provide services for all areas of geoscientific and geotechnical exploration and documentation. Due to the decades of experience of our staff in the field of planning and exploring of repository sites, we are able to bundle the existing geoscientific knowledge in interdisciplinary teams to solve a wide range of complex problems.
We can rely on an experienced team of geologists, hydrogeologists, geophysicists, geotechnicians, geochemists, mine surveyors, and mechanical engineers. Their bundled knowledge is available to our customers.
Our range of services includes:
- Strategy development, planning, and implementation of site investigations and explorations
- Planning and implementation of geotechnical and geophysical measuring and monitoring systems
- Computer-assisted, two- and three-dimensional calculations of coupled thermomechanical and hydraulic processes
- Demonstration of stability
- Geoscientific long-term forecasts